The course covers:
· What is Epilepsy,
· Seizure Types covering all types in full
· Do’s and Dont’s
· Myths and scepticism;
· First Aid for Seizures;
· When is it an emergency?
· Triggers or Precipitants;
· Living with Epilepsy;
· What are AEDS, Surgery, VNS and Diet?
· Buccal Midazolam Administration and practical advice and practice;
· Considerations about the medications;
· Recording the incident;
· Things to consider within the care plan;
· When to call an ambulance;
Many videos and quizzes are incorporated.